Friday, 28 March 2008

Life

Is it worth it, when all is said and done we are just waiting to die. What will i do that will really make a difference, even the greats in history only impact on the time they are in, give it 100 years and, as they say, they are history. Does it matter if i follow the rules? Do you need to ignore the voices in your head? Will stepping outside of the norm end life as we know it? If i'm a good partner will it change anything, will i go to hell if i stray. I don't stray for fear of hurting people, or hurting me (mostly me, why lie, were all selfish at heart). I just want fun, my fun, an easy life with no stress, food thats not fattening, drink that gets me drunk (i like being drunk) and is good for me. Time for me to go, if you do find this please comment, you can without leaving you name, be honest this is one space that will not judge. I'm to guilty for that.

1 comment:

Loli ♥ said...

I agree with you 100%!
I've learned not to give a fuck about what others think of me anymore its just hazardous
why not stray? you're bound to have more fun anyway!
we might as well just go for broke we aren't here for that long anyway